Last updated 16 April 2008
The Douglas Stewart EDU website at www.dstewartedu.eu (the "Site") is owned by Douglas Stewart EDU Ltd (company registration number 05319423). Our main place of business is at 57 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51 3PJ, UK. Douglas Stewart Edu Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Douglas Stewart Company, a US company with its main place of business at 2402 Advance Road, Madison , Wisconsin 53718 , USA.
1. Intellectual property
You may retrieve and display the Content of the Site on a computer screen or print one copy of such Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, publish, distribute or make available to the public (whether in print or electronic form) any of the Content contained in the Site without our prior written consent.
2. General Disclaimer
The Content on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Douglas Stewart Edu Limited reserves the right to make changes periodically to this Site at any time and without notice. However, Douglas Stewart Edu Limited makes no commitment to regularly update the information contained in this Site. While Douglas Stewart Edu Limited has taken all reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained within the Site is correct, you should be aware that the information it contains may be incomplete, incorrect, or may have become out of date. Furthermore, Douglas Stewart Edu Limited does not guarantee that this Site will operate uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be periodically corrected or that it is compatible with your computer, hardware or software.
Information, advice and opinions expressed in this Site should not be relied upon for personal, legal, financial or other decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
DOUGLAS STEWART EDU LIMITED SHALL USE REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL IN CARRYING OUT THE SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS SITE. HOWEVER ALL CONTENT (INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO DOUGLAS STEWART EDU LIMITED, ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES)) AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR ANY KIND OF WARRANTY MADE OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW) TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Douglas Stewart Edu Limited neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Douglas Stewart Edu Limited assumes no responsibility for any information not provided on this Site or for the failure of any services offered on this Site.
3. Exclusion of liability
IF YOUR USE OF MATERIAL ON THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING IT.
4. Our losses
5. Links to third party web sites
The Site may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than Douglas Stewart Edu Limited. Such links are provided for your convenience only. If you use these links, you may leave the Site or, alternatively, the link and third party website content may be framed within this Site. Douglas Stewart Edu Limited has not reviewed all of these third party websites or such framed content, and does not control, and is not responsible for their operation nor for the content on or privacy policies on, or the security of, such websites. Without limiting the foregoing, Douglas Stewart Edu Limited specifically disclaims any responsibility if such websites:
- Infringe any third party's intellectual property rights.
- Are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading.
- Are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose.
- Do not provide adequate security.
- Contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Are libellous or defamatory.
Neither does Douglas Stewart Edu Limited endorse or make any representations about the content or any products or services available on such websites or any results which may be obtained by using them. Neither is it associated with the operators or administrators of such websites. If you access such websites or establish a link to such websites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Douglas Stewart Edu Limited.
6. Linking to this Site
If you provide hyperlinks to this Site, you agree that you:
- May link to, but may not replicate, any Content.
- Shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around any Content.
- Shall not imply that Douglas Stewart Edu Limited is endorsing you or your products or services.
- Shall not misrepresent you or your website's relationship with Douglas Stewart Edu Limited.
- Shall not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about Douglas Stewart Edu Limited or Douglas Stewart Edu Limited's products or services on your website or otherwise disparage Douglas Stewart Edu Limited's products or services.
- Shall not use Douglas Stewart Edu Limited's logos, trade marks, service marks or the suchlike without express prior written permission from Douglas Stewart Edu Limited.
- Shall not include content on your website that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial, which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations and you shall include on your website only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- Shall not remove or obscure any of the information, Content or notices contained on the Site.
- Shall not link to an internal page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the home page or bring up or present Content of this Site on another website without Douglas Stewart Edu Limited's prior written permission.
- Shall not link from a website that is not owned by you.
- Shall inform Douglas Stewart Edu Limited in writing of the link.
- Shall immediately discontinue the link if instructed to do so by Douglas Stewart Edu Limited.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction