Education Is Our Business
We have more than 50 years of experience in the sales, marketing and distribution of products to the educational reseller channel. During this time we have developed the resources and relationships that can help you understand the unique challenges of the education market, from buying cycles and tender application to designing and implementing education-specific marketing, licensing and validation programmes. We can offer you instant access to proven vendor programmes and tools, and assist in developing custom solutions.
Existing relationships with leading software companies.
Adding Value for Vendors
Vendors gain direct benefit from Douglas Stewart EDU's unique expertise in education licensing, validation and policing. In addition to the first-class distribution and customer service you will come to take for granted, Douglas Stewart EDU can work with you on:
- Driving Awarenessbuilding a long-term future for your product
- Marketing Servicesdeveloping and delivering the right education message
- Developing Reseller Relationshipsexpanding your product coverage
- Educating Resellersmanaging training and sales awareness programmes
- Feet On the Streetsupporting your sales team within the education sector
- Channel Compliancyreseller authorisation programmes and grey market management
- Education Programme Consultancydeveloping an appropriate education product offering
- Curriculum Developmentgovernment-approved content provider
Solutions for Vendors
If you are interested in working with Douglas Stewart Edu to distribute your products, please complete our New Vendor Application Form.
Sales & Marketing Support
Douglas Stewart EDU provides market expertise and a pure focus on education. With more than 50 years of dedicated experience, The Douglas Stewart Company in the US is a leader in developing profitable business solutions for educational resellers. This expertise is now available within the UK and Europe. We work with you to drive your education and charity sales in a structured and consistent way.
- Focused educational marketing materials
- Creative sales programmes
- Knowledge of vendor educational programmes
- Develop incremental business
- Operational and logistical excellence
- Events and seminars
- Student marketing campaigns
- Academic eligibility guidelines
We offer everything you need in distribution and logistics, including excellent customer service, drop shipments, next day delivery, order tracking, pre-sales support, market strategy and development of incremental sales.
Validation: Identit-E, LLC (Eligibility Verification Service)
Buying trends for the student education customer are predominantly retail throughout Europe. In order for vendors to supply educationally priced products more securely and efficiently to key channel retail outlets such as the Applestore and Amazon, post sale validation is required.
What it is Identit-E (EVS)?
Identit-E is a website where European students are directed to prove their education status post-sale, before they receive their install/validation code for product installation. This opens the retail/internet channel for vendors to access EDU buyers such as students securely i.e. protecting commercial revenues, with multi-lingual validation that can be localised throughout Europe.
Value / Benefit to vendor:
- Protect commercial revenues whilst monetising strategic student and educational market
- Ensures compliance to verification standards
- Development of student retail strategy
- Capture of student registration / monthly report of student validations
- Ability to profile vendor's education customers
- High quality customer service and timely turn-around time
- Allows expansion of reseller base
- Incremental sales opportunity
European Product Replication
To minimize the delivery times, reduce risk of obsolescence and eliminate the cost of shipping from the vendorDSEDU offers its production and distribution facilities to handle vendor's education as well as commercial replication and manufacturing. DSEDU's service provides on-demand reproduction of products, artwork, packaging and other materials on behalf of vendors, which can be distributed throughout Europe.
Download our New Vendor Application Form.
Contact us to find out more about developing your education business.
Request a Call-back from us.